The Center for Leadership and Civic Engagement offers various faculty workshops through the Office for Faculty Excellence. Past workshops include:
- Civic-Minded Teaching: Designing Quality Learning Experiences & Deliberative Scholarship
- Global Service-Learning
- Service-Learning Lunch & Learn Series
Tools of Engagement
The Tools of Engagement, a resource from Michigan State University, are a series of modules designed to:
- Introduce undergraduate students to the concept of university-community engagement;
- Develop their community-based research and engagement skills; and
- Assist with training the next generation of engaged scholars.
Anyone with an ECU email address may create an account on the Tools of Engagement website to access the modules.